Policy/ Procedure /Rules: You also agree to follow all written or posted rules and regulations now in effect and to become effective at any future date. You agree to pay all sums due for membership plans and other services purchased. You understand and agree that Tofino Fitness Centre has the right to revoke your membership and discontinue your privilege of using any affiliated facility if you fail to follow the rules and regulations or default on any obligation to Tofino Fitness Centre. In such an event you will remain liable for any unpaid balance due to Tofino Fitness Centre.
- Representations: You acknowledge that neither Tofino Fitness Centre nor anyone else has made any representations or promises upon which you relied that are not stated in this agreement. If Tofino Fitness Centre does not enforce any rights in this agreement for any reason, Tofino Fitness Centre does not waive its right to enforce it later. Tofino Fitness Centre reserves the right to sell memberships at different rates and terms than yours.
- It is Tofino Fitness Centre’s, Right to Suspend or Cancel Membership: Tofino Fitness Centre reserves the right to suspend or terminate this membership in its sole discretion.
- Late Charge. Collections Costs, Returned Items. Replacement Access Codes: If a member makes a payment that is returned or if an electronic payment is rejected for any reason, the member agrees to pay in addition to that payment, any charges assessed by the bank plus up to a $15.00 administrative fee to Tofino Fitness Centre. Failure of Tofino Fitness Centre to demand or collect a late charge on any payment is not a waiver of the right to collect late charges on any other late payment. Replacement access codes will be provided at the sole discretion of Tofino Fitness Centre
- Membership Non-Transferable: This membership is not transferable and a member may not sell, assign or transfer this agreement, his/her membership access code or membership in Tofino Fitness Centre or any other right or privilege, and any such attempted sale, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. Member may not loan his/her access code.
- Registration/Access Codes: Each Tofino Fitness Centre Member must enter their access code into the entry door lock to confirm valid access. Door entry is audited daily and monitored by surveillance equipment. Tofino Fitness Centre records a photograph of you each time you enter the facility in order to ensure you are not being “tailgated” or participating in “piggybacking”. You may not let anyone use your access code or your membership will be revoked without refund!
Membership Cards: Each gym member will be issued a Membership Card (both a physical version and a digital version). Members must be able to produce and show their Membership Card when entering Tofino Fitness.
Hours of Operation/Availability/Services: Tofino Fitness Centre is open 5:00am to 11:00pm, 7 days a week. Tofino Fitness Centre reserves the right to take the club temporarily out of operation for reasonable repairs, modifications, or improvements. Services: include free weights, strength, and aerobic equipment.
- Financial Policy: You agree to pay the dues and fees on the front of this agreement. Whether or not you use the facilities, you still must pay your monthly dues. If a membership was purchased that contains more than one member, you are responsible for paying all the dues. A family member or amenity service can be dropped at any time. A processing fee of $10 will be required along with a thirty (30) day written notice. If a family membership drops to two (2) members, the dues change to a couple of rates in effect at that time. If a family or couple membership drops to one (1) member or any member wants to pay his/her own dues, the dues for that member change to a single rate in effect at that time. Should you default in your payment obligation, you agree to pay all amounts owed. Any account that is more than ten (10) days past due, may result in the member losing all Tofino Fitness Centre membership privileges. After fifteen (15) days Tofino Fitness Centre shall have at its option the right to terminate or suspend membership.
- Refunds: Dues and fees are non-refundable.
- Damages To Facility and Equipment: Member agrees to pay an extra charge for the damages arising from any careless use of equipment, dropping weights, etc.; vandalism or theft caused by member or guest of a member. Please respect the equipment and the facility.
- Exercise Clothing: Appropriate workout attire must be worn inside the exercise area. No street clothes or exposed metal on clothing is allowed. Members are not allowed to train ‘topless’. No open-toed, open heeled or outdoor shoes are allowed. Sand and dirt from your outdoor shoes damage the equipment.
- Personal Property: It is understood and agreed that Tofino Fitness Centre, its owners, agents, and employees are not responsible for Member’s lost or stolen articles of clothing or any other lost articles or possessions of personal property Member claims were lost in or about the Tofino Fitness Centre premises or common areas of the center where Tofino Fitness Centre is located.
- Personal Training: Member will not perform any personal training with any member or non-member without express written approval from the Owner/Manager of Tofino Fitness Centre.
- Drugs & Alcohol Policy: Intoxication, Alcohol & Drug Use is strictly prohibited in this facility. Any member found intoxicated or consuming drugs and/or alcohol will have their membership immediately revoked without refund.
- Entire agreement/GoverningLaw/Severability: This Agreement and all other exhibits referred to in this Agreement constitute(s) the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms and agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings or agreements of the parties. No party has been induced to enter into this Agreement by, nor is any party relying on, any representation or warranty outside those expressly set forth in this Agreement. This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the Province of British Columbia. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be enforceable.